Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note about the website)

Good idea!  I've put a lot of thought about that, because sound mixing can
take alot of CPU usage especially when throwing 3D in the mix.  It's not so
bad on higher-end systems, but with lower-end Intel chips, you can see it,
big time, so assembly counts.  But for systems where assembly just isn't
going to happen C can stick.  I guess maybe i should look into assembly on
other systems maybe?

Derek