Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note about the website)

Can agree there. :-) If i'm gonna use assembly on another CPU type though
need to learn it sooner or later. ;-) So I figure I'll at least collect
some stuff to learn with now, and that away after the C/C++ stuff is all in
ship-shape order I can work on the assembly routines.  Oh well, I'm
thinking ahead again...one of my flaws I suppose.

Derek Greene