Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note about the website)

At 23:43 25/03/99 +0100, you wrote:
>The Greene Family wrote:
>
>>going to happen C can stick.  I guess maybe i should look into assembly on
>>other systems maybe?
>
>MAYBE. That should be very low priority now. Optimization should be done
>when the code is already working ;)

 Here, here! Don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves. Something like:
-Design
-Implement cross-platform C/C++
-Debug
-Refine design, fixing the things we got wrong.
-Debug final design
-Once design is finalised & portable C/C++ code working, THEN optimize
 with architecture specific assembly where needed.
(probably missed something..)

btw, Eelke Klein has already done a preliminary sound interface, minus
3dsound, surround sound & other fancier stuff.