Notes before I leave

Ok, I'll leave today night and arrive back on Apr 01
The %$§&% sunsite cvs server doesn't let me commit anything, so I uploaded
my tree to
ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/pub/os/linux/penguinplay/penguinplay-cvs-1999.03.26-creinig.tar.gz
In case someone wants to play with my mods while I'm away. The tree
contains Nick's website cleanup changes and my changes to PFile: A modified
PakCompiler (adapted to produce format #1 PakFiles, working) and the
PakFile mounting/management code (almost working; there's still a nasty bug
in the deallocation code that I haven't tracked down completely. That means
Programs using PFile will work, but segfault on exit)

	Christian