Re: Do you like it? (was Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note aboutthe website))

The first assertion would be a better description yes.  But by API doc, i
meant it describes the API.  I will have a header file released, when the
features and everything else int hat file are agreed to.  Sooooo is
everyone agreed? :-)

Derek