Re: pfile_basic runs successfully under NT

Christian Reiniger wrote:

>pcburns@zip.com.au wrote:

>>The checks for _MSC_VER that are used to get around limitations in MSVC 5.0
>>should be modified to become "#if _MSC_VER < 1200" as MSVC 6.0 doesnot have
the
>>same limitations. MSVC 5.0 is represented by 1100 and MSVC 6.0 by 1200.

>Changed.

I checked the stuff out of CVS and made sure it compiled. I put my changes back
into CVS.
I changed the lines with "#ifdef _MSC_VER < 1200" to "#if _MSC_VER < 1200",
fixed some apparent typos (some extra ')'s) .

I also added the MSVC project files.
The behaviour is now to build a single dll with all the source using
LibPenguinPlay.dsp.
The workspace PenguinPlay.dsw uses this dsp as well as the dsps for the test
programs.

Peter Burns