Reminder: WWW/CVS

I want to remind you that every PenguinPlay developer who has a read/write CVS
account can update the Web pages himself.

Just put your files in the www/* subdirectories and commit your changes, then
the page will be up by the next hour. I'm saying this for Adrian, who could
have put his HTML page under www/PenguinGraphics himself, and avoided sending
this over the mailing list  :-)

By the way, all the web pages scattered around the world should be gathered
under the CVS repository. For the moment, the only pages on the central server
are the main ones and the PenguinNet home page....

           Stephane Peter - ESSI 2
       French Computer Science Student
    e-mail: Stephane.Peter@linux-france.com
   IRC: MEGASTeP   http://www.essi.fr/~speter/
linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux