Call for Sibmissions

I'm dealing with house guests as I write this but
if anyone has anything that HAS to go in the FAQ
send it to me and I'll get it in.

For Example:
any sample code written.
any libraries that need inclusion and where to get them.
any libraries that are not on the PP site
any other places, competitors or the like people may be interested in.

For right now
I'm saying that the  license for PP in still up in the air
things are really moving along.

I'm shooting to get FAQ .9 out by Friday PM and send it out

jml

Even if you can't run from your problems,
getting a good head start means that at
least they'll be tired by the time they catch up.