overlaying

I was wondering if PFile was going to provide a particular feature,
which is "overlaying" something over another. What I'd like would be to
mount a Pak file at some directory and when I try to access something
there, that it checks the Pak file, then the directory for the file...
Maybe even mounting multiple Pak files one over the other ("patch" Pak
files, overriding the content of the previous one).

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/