Re: Progress Update

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> >Also, not counting the incredible irony of a Linux developer using
> >Outlook for e-mail, could you get a MUA that doesn't wreck threading
>
> Not Linux developer. Win32 developer. LibPenguinPlay isn't for Linux only ;)

Sorry, that's fine. :-)

At Ludus, we have both Linux and Win32 developers and they do not use
Outlook anymore because of the chaos it was inducing on our discussion
groups... ;-)

May I suggest reading this mailing list thru the news server instead (at
sunsite.auc.dk)? I think Outlook behaves correctly when it knows it is
posting in a *discussion* instead of e-mail.

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/