[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

New upload of PenguinSound

I have removed the pps prefix from all my classes and files. I now use
the pp::internal namespace for all my classes. I have placed the result
in ftpspace
in the file "PenguinPlay-0.0.0.tar.gz".

If you approve of it, it will be ready for release.

There are two major known bugs. 
- The timeout functions in DirectSound don't work.
- Sequencer::SetFrequency doesn't work.

I added two directories to the tree -- ./windows and
./src/PenguinSound now contains only source and no subdirectories.

I also tried doxygen for generating api references. I like it much more
than perceps.

Peter Burns