ScooterCraze.com Affiliate Program

Hello!

I found your e-mail address at your Web site,
http://www.seul.org/archives/penguinplay/Jul-1998/msg00047.html and
recognize that your traffic is an ideal demographic for you to MAKE EXTRA
INCOME SELLING THE HOTTEST TOY THIS YEAR – SCOOTERS!

In case you haven’t heard, scooters are taking the nation by storm.
Scooters are the number one selling toys this year. Now you can sell
scooters from your own Web site, earn a 10% COMMISSION – and it won’t cost
you a thing! By the way our average sale is over $130.00 or at least
$13.00 per sale to you

If you already participate in affiliate programs you will know that this
is the easiest way to earn income from your Web site.
http://SCOOTERCRAZE.COM pays the highest commissions compared to any other
toy or scooter affiliate program. If you’re not already an affiliate, then
you need to start now. The ScooterCraze.com affiliate program is the
perfect way to get you ‘kick’ started! This is what you need to do:

Visit http://ScooterCraze.com
Follow the Affiliate Program links
Complete the easy application form – it takes just a few minutes
Choose a banner or text link and place it prominently on your Web site –
preferably the front page. (we have an excellent selection)
Wait for the commission checks!!

It’s fast and free to sign up and you will earn a 10% commission on
purchases made by customers referred from your Web site. We have teamed up
with Commission Junction who will provide trusted third party tracking.
They also have hundreds of other quality merchants to choose from. Visit
Our link and sign up now!

http://www.scootercraze.com/cgi-bin/ScooterCraze.storefront/39f10ea800dd3f
a227193fe1211c0673/UserTemplate/3

By becoming a ScooterCraze.com affiliate you will be offering your
customers the largest selection of scooters available on the Web, at the
lowest prices! We sell the popular Razor Scooters from just $95.99
(including free shipping and no taxes outside Arizona)!

Browse our Web site, http://www.scootercraze.com/, and see for yourself.
Click on the affiliate program link to learn more and sign up. Act now -
you could be just minutes away from selling scooters and making extra
income this holiday season!

Thank you for your time.

David Dee
Affiliate Manager, ScooterCraze.com
Email: david@scootercraze.com

You are not on a mailing list or stored in a database, but if you never
want to receive mail from us again send a blank e-mail to
mailto:neveragain@scootercraze.com

This mail is in accordance with the California Business and Professions
Code section 17538.4 and 17538.45 which you can view at
caselaw.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcode.pl?code=CA&law=bpc&art=17530-17539.6