Meta Project

Hi all,

I just updated
http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/irc-meetings/nextmeeting.html
with a short summary of what already has been talked of concerning the
organization of the meta project. Please have a look at it and, if
possible, be at the next irc meeting (Sat, 05 Sep 1998, 21:00 UTC on IRCNet
(try irc.funet.fi as server) on channel #gamedev) so that we can discuss
these things as fast as possible.

We switched to IRCNet because we had quite some problems with EFNet
lately...

Cu
	Christian

PS: We should now use the linuxgames mailing list
(mailto:linuxgames-subscribe@sunsite.auc.dk) for discussion on the meta
project instead of extreme-CCing ;) Who is already subscribed there? (I am)

Cu at the meeting
	Christian

--

CPU not found. retry, abort, ignore?