Re: Documentation

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Bjarke Hammersholt Roune wrote:

>(everything here is, of course, IMHO)
>
>First off, with this documentation stuff, how is it supposed to be laid out?
>In other words, how is one supposed to document one's code?

According to some documentation system. I personally prefer 'doxygen' as
it generates really nice output in HTML, ps and man. It's also easy to use
and does not force you to document anything you don't want to. The docs
for Zombie are done with 'doxygen'.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream