Headers

Paul, are you using alloca () ? If not we should ban it, together with the
autoconf checks for it. It's just a big heap of workarounds.

And I need some help with the config_win32.h as I don't know the
environment there...

Changes in the (attached) includes are:

* LayerO.h is removed (incl. the corresponding code in src/ppUtils.cpp)
* Some new symbols have been added:
  PP_SYS_OS_UNIX
  PP_SYS_OS_LINUX
  PP_SYS_OS_WIN32
  PP_SYS_POSIX

* PP_SYS_ARCH_GENERIC has been removed
* "flag" defines are now #undef'ed if they don't apply (in case they were
  defined before)
* ppAssert () is now completely skipped if the debuglevel is too low
* ppInit () & co are removed
* PenguinFile.h now doesn't require unistd.h anymore

	Christian

PP-Include.tar.gz