[pygame] Hashido

Hello Everybody!

New to pygame (since a week or two), i have been amazed by how simple it
is to create simple multimedia animation.
My wife is teaching herself python and this is a great base
to see something happening (no... print "Hello World!" did not really
excite her...) but pygame!!!!

Coming back to the subject: Hashido which means Ladder in Japanese
(writing from Japan right now) is the project I want to start using
python and pygame for.
  Why?
A wonderful soft written originally for the Amiga and ported to the
windows environment called Scala Multimedia enabled you to make easily
wonderful multimedia presentation which would make Powerpoint bury
itself for shame...

Only trouble it does not support any japanese glyph and I need it badly.

So my plan Hashido, is to create a multimedia presentation authoring
system which would mimic the functionality of Scala.

Oh! BTW, I tested yesterday and the drawing of japanese glyph
through pygame works perfectly with the TTF japanese font.

So pygame would solve all my trouble!

Is anybody interested in this?
Nothing has started but I feel really excited about doing this so easily
with python/pygame.

If anybody want to help designing, he is welcome I am a bad designer!

cheers,

Guillaume