Re: [pygame] event.c leak

> today i fixed some leaks in event building. path is attached.

you sure did, thanks again niki. this patch has been applied and
put into CVS.

btw, the fact that PyDict_SetItem doesn't steal the ref-count is
a surprise to me.  i guess i blindly accepted it since PyDict_GetItem
_does_ return a borrowed reference. this led me to dig up a couple
other minor memory leaks. (but leaks nonetheless) these other leaks
were in the init functions for each module. each module was leaking
one small python object when it was first initialized.

thanks again niki.