[pygame] pygame.movie will not play the same thing twice?

Alright, this is really puzzling, and somewhat complicated.

I'm working on pyDDR and 0.4.1 plays music fine, period.

So now I've got pyDDR 0.4.9 almost ready, and I've got a big problem - I
can't play the same song twice in a row (or even play song1, then play
song2, then play song1 again).

The current source code is available at
http://clickass.org/~tgz/pyddr/pyddr_elefth.py - it'll run inside a normal
pyDDR 0.4.1's directory.

I've been staring at the source code to this for days and commenting random
things out, moving things around, adding random stops anywhere I can, trying
to rewind and set the master volume to max, etc. Another thing I tried was
to see if I could get the frame number, and mithro (#pygame) thought perhaps
  it was getting stuck on a frame, but smpeg reports frame 0 all the time
whether it'll play or not.

If anyone can offer any assistance I'd appreciate it.

--
*  tgz@orotech.net  *  http://clickass.org  *  ICQ# 1107012  *  AIM/Yahoo:
theGREENzebra  *  http://mp3.com/thegreenzebra