[pygame] simultaneous arrow key events

Hi;

I noticed that if you try to get more than 2 arrow key events at a time
they are acting strangely. I thought I might work around this with
key.get_pressed() but that does not seem to work right either.

Once 2 arrow keys are pressed and held down, any further arrow
keys result in an event like this:

<Event(2-KeyDown {'key': 0, 'unicode': u'', 'mod': 4096})>

There seems to be a similar limit on other keys after 4 keys are held down.

I like using the arrow keys to control some games, but I guess I could
move to using other keys if this is not possible.

Any other suggestions?