Re: [pygame] The Riley book

I can only agree totally, it's very silly, and the reason why I felt I had to check it up first.

Anyway, if the book has good advices for the amateurish game-programmer, I think I'll buy it anyway. At least I could use it to get some good ideas about structuring my soon-to-be-in-every-shop strategygame ;)

/Stefan