Re: [pygame] Possible to create console games with pygame?

Wow! Never heard of that console.... Is that some new competition to MS
XBox???

I doubt that. It's just a lil set top box I'm making that is based off Linux. Will probably post the plans and software for free for those who want to copy my design. Mostly it's meant to be a tiny diskless machine that can locate media on a home network and make it accessible on the tv. No reason it couldn't play games to. The UI is being written in Pygame anyway.