[pygame] Slider and WordSlider

Hello,

About a year ago I picked up PyGame and began to try building a game with it.

I *really* enjoyed it and ended up with two good puzzle games, Slider and WordSlider.

As a result of several other things, I don't really have the free time to continue developing the games so I've made the code available for download, as well as a Setup.exe file if you just want to play the game :)

http://www.suttree.com/code/pygames/

Considering that it was my first attempt at PyGame, the code is probably going to look very shocking to someone more experienced. However, I hope that people will find the games useful for learning PyGame themselves.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about the games and I'd be honoured if they made it onto the PyGame.org website.

All the best,

duncan