From: James Reeves <jreeves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Apr 27, 2005 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] font/text in pygame - code in, but display at wrong time?
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx

On Wednesday 27 Apr 2005 7:39 pm, Shandy Brown wrote:
> Lastly, consider a single while loop that is responsible for drawing and
> getting events, instead of having flip() calls and event functions
> scattered throughout -- see the Chimp Tutorial on the Pygame website.

On the other hand, it's less efficient to loop around and around when just
showing a static screen :)

I agree with you in general though; it's nice to have a plan and lay out your
code neatly. That said, I'm also pretty impressed with what Denise has done
for someone relatively inexperienced at game programming.

--
James Reeves
http://www.monkeyengines.co.uk/