Re: [pygame] Button-2 Emulation on MSWin

James Paige wrote:
On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 10:17:18AM -0500, jim@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Greetings,

I'm trying to bring pysweeper up to the functionality of
the native MS Windows minesweeper.

I see this comment on the pygame.mouse page:

This effect (1 + 3 = 2) is caused by your X.org/XServer
mouse configuration section, which allows to emulate the
middle button by clicking both the left and right mouse
button at the same time.
Anyone know why this doesn't work on MSWin?

Thanks in advance,

--jim

middle button emulation (left+right=middle) is provided by the X-server, which does not exist at all on Windows. If you want the same feature on Windows, you need to check for both buttons manually yourself (that is better for GNU/Linux also, since not all X-windows configurations are guaranteed to have middle button emulation enabled)

---
James Paige

Yes, thank you James, you confirmed my suspicions.
the code I sent should work, then, in all cases, jim.
cheers.
-Luke