Re: [pygame] BUG: Pygame hangs when finding system font

Hello,

thanks for the bug report.

What version is the debian package of pygame you have installed?

The pygame for python2.4 in debian has the fixed sysfont.py the pygame
for 2.3 has the buggy sysfont.py.  But maybe this is a separate bug.

Could you please try the python2.4 version of pygame and let me know
if it still has that bug?

apt-get install python2.4-pygame

If the python2.4 version works, then I'll ask the debian maintainer to
update the sysfont.py to the new one.

Otherwise, if that doesn't work too I'll need to do more bug hunting.

Cheers,