Re: [pygame] Another question about mouse cursor

Hello again

Sounds like an old question I had once....
Issue: I got a small image instead of the original mouse cursor. When moving it around (setting the image to the current mouse cursor positions) it stucks/hangs like every second second. OpenGL or card memory is not used. I got this behaviour on my Mac and PC (a bit less on PC, cause it's a bit faster).
I also had the "correct image in background" not to make the mouse cursor blurr. But even if I let the mouse cursor blurr (no refresh in background, it stucks. I can extract this code out of my project to see, but its really simple: Put the small image at position where the current mouse cursor is.
It looks like to me that Pygame (inside the events?) has to do a bit more than usual so there is a low lack of proceeding the other events.

Greetings
Farai