[pygame] Re: Training

Kris Schnee wrote:
This summer I'd like to improve my skills with Python and Pygame. I'm in the middle of an AI project with bad graphics, and a game that's currently text-only, yet I see other amateur projects that look far better. What should I do to improve my skills? I figure I should do more of RTFM, but what else? Is there a particularly good book that won't cost me a fortune, or a good Web site with advice and exercises?

Kris

I try writing such a book but it will not be aviable before end of this year :-)
I found looking into the source-code of the various projects at www.pygame.org very interesting. If you really want training, search for a project with good graphic and bad AI, so that you can join forces with the author.

/Horst

download my Tuxfighter game at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pygamebook