Re: [pygame] Training

I read introductory Python and Pygame docs before starting, but didn't
spend a ton of time on it.  Of course I had experience in several other
languages, OpenGl, etc. before starting so that is a factor as well.   I
just think you can quickly get into diminishing returns if you spend too
much time reading.