Re: [pygame] Training

Patrick Mullen wrote:
On the other hand working on something with no book knowledge can mean you do things the hard way when a book would have made it much simpler. No need to learn everything from scratch. Doing things the hard way first is a good way to learn though.

Yes. I'm almost completely self-trained in programming, which means I know a few neat tricks but am probably doing a lot of things the stupid way.

Thanks, everyone, for your input! I'll think about this and probably take several of those suggestions.

Kris