Re: [pygame] Sprite to variable

Jason Massey wrote:
Okay, have you checked out the pygame tutorials? I find piman's tutorial very good: http://www.sacredchao.net/~piman/writing/sprite-tutorial.shtml <http://www.sacredchao.net/%7Epiman/writing/sprite-tutorial.shtml>

On 4/4/07, *Samuel Mankins* <waterflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:waterflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Jason Massey wrote:
    > What about a dictionary of sprites?  A lot safer and more flexible
    > option than defining variable names on the fly.
    >
    > On 4/4/07, *Samuel Mankins* < waterflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:waterflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    > <mailto:waterflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:waterflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:

    >     Hello,
    >     Does anyone know how I can create a sprite and then set it to a
    >     variable
    >     name? If not, thanks anyway.
    >
    >     -Skizzaltix

    How would I do that?
    (I'm sorry, my pygame and python experience is pretty small)

I checked out some of them, but not this one. It looks good, thanks!