Re: [pygame] Firing bullets

Alright, so where'd firedBullet come from, and I know that I have to use pygame.time.get_ticks() to say how long a bullet lives but I don't know how to make it so that they die after a certain amount of time... Do I declare that in the bullet class or in the main loop or what?

Here's what I have so far (It's not anywhere near done in any sense of the word. I still need characters, bullets and a scrolling background in order of importance).

Ignore the badly named files, classes and game name. :P