Re: [pygame] Playable Game: Shooter Doodle

lol, you got a score of 10?  That's amazing!  You either have incredibly - *incredibly* - fast reflexes or something of a slow computer.  I had to add in a tick delay to stand a chance, especially since the enemies are shooting spray patterns and have the same small hit box that I do.

Very fun!