Re: [pygame] Playable Game: Shooter Doodle

The latest version is up, at <http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/cestus-shooter.py.txt>.
Screenshot:
http://kschnee.xepher.net/pics/070406shooter.jpg

New features:
-Distinct levels: It gets harder at 10, 30, and 100 points.
-Four enemy types
-New power-ups
-Messages indicate when damage is taken

The game imitates the "bullet hell" subgenre of shooter games, meaning that your ship has only a tiny collision area to make up for the large number of bullets in play.

I'm having some trouble streamlining the EXE. I remember in the past that I could keep Py2EXE from packaging unnecessary junk with my game by deleting C:\Python24\build first, but that doesn't seem to work. My game's EXE is packaged with OpenGL and Macintosh stuff!

Kris