Re: [pygame] "Nutshell" Simple Game Framework

You can find them here: http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/

Little google search helps ;)

On 4/8/07, Charles Joseph Christie II <sonicbhoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Where can I find these PEP 8 guidelines? and I am very interested in
this... I hope it gets big and gains popularity.... sounds great!

And if it can do platforming and RPG at the same time, I already have
an awesomely weird idea... no, not a Super Paper Mario clone. the
flip-3D thing is outta my league. ;)

--
Join phpdiscovery.com Now!