RE: [pygame] Problem with set_icon - image is distorted on taskbar

Brian, thanks for looking at this.

I have made the suggested code changes.

I also swapped in the 32x32 bmp. On my machine, the result is that the
32x32 image is shrunk down to what looks like 16x16 (hence breaking
colorkey and distorting it somewhat), both on the window frame and on
the taskbar.

It does seem that my Windows is looking for a 16x16 bmp, I am puzzled as
to why it didn't like the one I originally offered it.

Brian

"The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended for the named address only. If you are not the named address you may not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon this transmission"