Re: [pygame] "Nutshell" 2007.4.13.2

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 10:21 -0400, Kris Schnee wrote:
> I don't know if anyone's following this, but:
>
> New Nutshell game framework with bugfixes etc.:
> http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/nutshell_basic.py.txt
>
> Orrery, a Nutshell demo adding Newtonian gravity to show a solar system
> (which you can watch, or wreck using the mouse and the D key):
> http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/orrery.py.txt
>
> Nutshell Test: Sketch-in-progress in which you control a heroic yellow
> square, seen from a side view, flying around and colliding with a
> platform. Hit Space while holding Left/Right/neither to flap.
> http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/nutshell_test.py.txt
>
> These show off how to subclass the basic Entity and BasicWorldsim
> classes, add custom collision effects, and otherwise actually use the thing.
>
> Kris

Both test games work fine (tested with ubuntu 6.10), but i wonder what i
have exactly to do in the Nutshell demo ? I can move the yellow dot
around with the Cursor keys, but pressing "D" makes nothing..

At the Nutshell Test, i can "flap" the yello square, but i am unable to
move the white ball. Is there a way to kick the white ball over the
platform ?

-Horst