Re: [pygame] Odd Little pygame.event Bug?

Kris Schnee wrote:

According to Pygame, it seems, hitting the Space key while the Up and Left arrows are held down doesn't generate a KEYDOWN event!

This may be a characteristic of your keyboard. Depending on how the keyboard hardware is designed, there may be a limit to how many keys it can reliably detect being held down at once.

I ran your test program on my MacOSX 10.4 system with
Python 2.3 and it had no trouble detecting space with
any combination of two arrow keys. Three arrow keys
plus space confused it in some cases, though.

--
Greg