Re: [pygame] Character Movement

Charles Christie wrote:

I send the event.unicode to the move function, which makes the character move.

You may find it better to use event.key rather than event.unicode for decoding movement keys, as it seems to work more consistently across different platforms for certain keys.

(For example, I've had some PyGame games crash on my Mac due to
assuming that event.unicode for an arrow key contains a code
that fits in 8 bits -- which seems not to be the case with the
Mac version of SDL.)

--
Greg