Re: [pygame] Menu Selection

> I hope you don't mind, but I snagged it for a look as well. I am not
> exactly making menus, but I am trying to get a better understanding on
> making "buttons" (I only have to make 108 of em for my 20 card keno) I
> have been collecting bits of code and experimenting to learn.

I don't mind at all - the PyWeek code is open for anybody to grab and reuse.

It looks like the PyWeek site proper is down for a few days, but when it
comes back up, it's a good place to check out other games.

http://www.pyweek.org

Although, come to think of it, most of the code there would have been
written with an eye for getting the game done in a week - so it might not
be well documented or designed.

-Dave LeCompte