[pygame] Mouse Speed

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to slow down the mouse pointer in pygame.  I've looked over both the mouse and cursor documentation and don't see a speed setting.

I wrote a very simple app for someone.  It's not a game, but uses the mouse and draw functions of pygame.  I use Linux and the user I've written the app for is on Windows.  I recommended they slow down the pointer in the Windows crontrol panel.  This works for Windows but the mouse runs at full speed in my app, then goes back down to the slower speed he's set in Windows once he exits the app.

So is there any way to slow down the mouse in pygame?  A couple people on the irc channel suggested slowing down my game engine, but I don't have much of an engine and that wouldn'ts affect the mouse pointer anyways.

Any suggestions?

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.