From: Laura Creighton [mailto: lac@xxxxxxxxxx]
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
     Cc: lac@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 00:21:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [pygame] Re: Europython - FREE VACATION!

In a message of Sun, 29 Apr 2007 03:02:33 +0930, Tim Ansell writes:>> I just wanted to do>> something to combat the known problem that people who live outside>> of Europe assume that Europython is not for them.>>Could the "Euro" part have something to do with it ;)>>> Laura>>Plus it's an evil 26 hour flight from most places in Australia :P>>Tim Ansell>PS Just ignore me, I am being cheeky.Not a chance.  In general, Europython loves cheeky people. so farpeople from Oz have made a big hit.Want to come? be willing to work? we even have 'sweat equity'memberships ....Laura

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com