Re: [pygame] award winning pygames.

Hi Brian,

Your point is very insightful.However I never made the proposition that you cannot make a commercially successful game through Pygame, infact quite the opposite(take it as a falsifiablity criteria of a theory). But to nail the argument in favour, I would like to see some commercially successful pygame, even though in theory it is quite possible that commecially successful game in Pygame is very much feasible.

And to reiterate my point, yes, tools might not matter much for a master. But to the general populace tools do matter. For example when did we hear of a successful and popular game in Logo? So, a few commercially successful games in Pygame will certainly help the case.

Regards.