[pygame] Im thinking of making a pawngame.com version in python

I've never did anythng like this, but I admit the game is fun, but flash is F`n slow when theres hundreds of users online at once.  I feel if you code on your desktop and distribute the code it shall work quicker.

So does anyone have any tips, any thing I should know before going about this project  I'm a bit rusty at pygame so I need as much feedback as possible :)

--
Join cleanscript.com Come here for professional PHP coding.