Re: [pygame]

OR!!! Like me I change emails ;) which I need to make a pygame dedicated gmail account this week.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/2/08, Terry Hancock <hancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That they're leaving or that they can't figure out how to do it right? :-)
That they're leaving implies a non-need for this list.  Of course,
this means that either they aren't getting the help with PyGame (this
list is not helpful), or they're done with PyGame (PyGame losing
support).  Both are sad, because it means that either the list doesn't
work or PyGame is faulty (or at least not interesting enough to make
people want to use it).
Ian

--
Join cleanscript.com Come here for professional PHP coding.