[pygame] Rotating an image so much that it looks at a Vector

Hi,
How to rotate an Image to a Vector ?
I've already asked that question one time. Now I know that there is no
look_at() function. I tried to think for an answer but I'm stuck in it. I
know that you can create a triangle with one angel has 90 degrees you have
the sides a,b and c when you have the locationvector and the
destinationvector.Think of a triangle with a=3 b=4 and c=5 and one angle 90
degrees. Now I want to calculate the two other angels.
With this angels you can rotate the Image. My question is: How to calculate
them, do I need arccos.

TIA blenderkid

PS: Sorry for my english, misspellings are the lawful belongings of the
author.