Re: [pygame] Exception in _numpysurfarray.py

Marcus von Appen wrote:
On, Sat Apr 12, 2008, Marcus von Appen wrote:

[...]

Here's a second version of the patch that should improve the
pixels_alpha() method as well. It'd be great if you could give it a try,
too.

Regards
Marcus

I just realized that the pixels3d() isn't supposed to return rgba values . so I fixed my code to rather use pixels_alpha() in combination with pixels3d() and now everything is fine over here.
let's hope that we can now finally put this unholy thing to rest :)

cheers
//Lorenz