[pygame] LD11 - April 18-20 - Final Announcement

Hey,

Ludum Dare 11 is coming! Ludum Dare is a regular community driven game development competition. The goal is, given a theme and 48 hours, to develop a game from scratch. Ludum Dare aims to encourage game design experimentation, and provide a platform to develop and practice rapid game prototyping.

Theme voting has begun as of NOW!  There will be three rounds of voting (one each day) where we rank various groups of themes.  On the last two days I will take the top results from each of those rounds and combine them for the Final Round.  Check the website each day for new theme voting links!
Hope to see you there!
-Phil