Re: [pygame] Images and Movies

Hi!

I've decided that an extra dependency is acceptable--I'll just disable the feature if it is not available.
I was looking into PIL: I found some code that makes a .gif animation, but only from a .gif animation file; so the code rips the animation apart, then puts it back together again.
Ideally, I would have a series of pygame surfaces which would then be outputed to a .gif file though PIL (or something...).
Could I have some example code for that?

Thanks,
Ian

P.S. René, I looked at vlc, but that appears to be a stand-alone application.  ffmpeg would also be fine, but I found no way to use it from Python.