Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:18:57 +1000
Subject: Re: [pygame] Pygame vs thread
From: renesd@xxxxxxxxx
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx

hi,

have a look at the daemon thread docs.
  http://docs.python.org/library/threading.html

You either need to tell your thread to stop, and wait for it -- or you need to set your threads to die when the rest of the program dies.

cheers,

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:30 AM, pierrot lafouine <pierrotlafouine@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
I'm trying to use thread (to interface slow modem) with Pygame.
Application works fine, except it never quit on exit() function.
Any document I can read to fix this simple issue ?
I have seen different posts, but no complete document on this topics.

Cheers!

PL

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes
Morpheus

Internet Explorer 8 makes surfing easier. Get it now!

Tell the whole story with photos, right from your Messenger window. Learn how!