Re: [pygame] C/C++ and Python

I ment Pyglet or PyOpenGL

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, Casey Duncan <casey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Casey Duncan <casey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pygame] C/C++ and Python
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 9:46 PM

fwiw, with pyglet you don't need PyOpenGL, it has it's own OpenGL wrapper with some nice abstractions build on top (mostly for 2D stuff), an event system, and support for multiple windows, etc. Plus it's also pure-python, which is nice since you just can distribute it with your app code. If you are planning to do an OpenGL app in Python, I would highly recommend giving it a look.

-Casey